Sunday, November 23, 2008

Simeon's Wedding

SA: First and foremost I would like to congratulate and thank Simeon for allowing me to be a part of this special occasion. I would also like to applaud him on his elegant, well spoken, thoughtful, and heart-felt vowels.

Aside from the ceremony starting about an hour late, apparently due to some late groomsmen, it was a beautiful ceremony. Simeon was well composed, confident, obviously happy and excited, and of course kept the humor up by making Jackie (bride) repeat "I do" so everyone else could hear it. Jackie looked absolutely beautiful. She maintained a heart-warming and radiant smile throughout the ceremony and the entire day.

The reception was a good time. I very much enjoyed the food and the cake. The MC of the reception was quite humorous and kept the atmosphere light and comfortable. All of those who spoke did so well. It was easily seen that they were speaking from the heart and care very much for both Simeon and Jackie.

I am going to be as bold as to speak for the rest of Table 7, we were honored to be there to celebrate with you this joyous occasion, and we appreciate the shout-out during your speech.

I wish you both the best of luck and lifetime of happiness and success in all of your future endeavors.



There are photo posted on my facebook page

1 comment:

sim_6 said...

np buddy, thanx for being there.